Thursday, September 6, 2012
4 – 5:30 p.m.ET
Please join Porter Novelli New York for its next Room With A View panel discussion. Kai Wright, Vice President, Digital at Porter Novelli will moderate this discussion about the intersection of PR and digital. A panel of industry, trend and content experts will cover timely and relevant topics facing communications decision makers today, including:
- The “connected” consumer – how to make the most of technology, tools and behaviors
- Influence and social media – what’s the relationship between the two
- “Brand as broadcaster” – balancing your message with the art of storytelling in a transmedia world
- Analytics – how measurement helps you achieve maximum impact
- Andy Cohn, President and Publisher, The Fader Magazine
- Piers Fawkes, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, PSFK.com
- Joe Shantz, Senior Vice President, Digital Analytics, Porter Novelli
- Mat Yurow, Social Media Editor, Huffington Post
To register for in-person attendance at our office at 7 World Trade Center, or virtual
attendance through our livestream, please visit http://bit.ly/roomwithaview or RSVP on the
Porter Novelli New York Facebook page.
For any questions, please contact Jenna Scanlon at 212.601.8362 or
This invitation is not transferable.